Friday, January 23, 2009

mix-up on episodes and stats

Hey! Sorry, I did the wrong episode summary on my last blog. BUT, that does not come out till Mid-March. Anyway... here is the popularity stats for the iCarly cast and the show. so if u wanna get mad at me, blame Aria Wallace (mandy) cause she didn't tell me the date when I heard it from her. (haha, just kidding. its mostly my fault cause i should of researched it more._

P.S.- RED means the popularity has gone down, and GREEN means it went up.3
P.P.S.- I am getting all this stuff from www.imdb.com

iCarly
28% :( :( :(

Miranda Cosgrove
37%

Jennette McCurdy
30% :( :( :( :(

Nathan Kress
39% :( :( :(

Jerry Trainor
26% :( :( :(

Big shout-out to COOLDUDE who gave me my 1st ever comment!!!! thanks!!!!!!

by the way, check out his site. It is:
www.tinapage.blogspot.com

It is so incredibly AWESOME!!!!!!!! the doctor recommends his site!!!!! going on his site prevents heart disease. (just kidding, BUT that would be AWESOME if it did!!!!!)


I am going to do 'iCarly Questions and Answers soon. (just for you, cooldude!) so e-mail any questions about iCarly,the cast, or ME at:

samigrl1234@gmail.com

with the subject: iCarly q and a's

if you do not have e-mail just go to the comments section and ask a question there!!!!!!!!!
ask me anytime!!!!!! :)


Thanks!!!!!!

-Sami-

P.S. by the way, i am gonna try to do a blog every Monday if I can. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment