Tuesday, May 5, 2009

iCarly updates!




Hey!!!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been banned from the computer. :( But now I'm not banned!!! :) Anyways, on my last 2 posts, it says the new episode (iDate a bad boy) is on May 5th. (last saturday) But, thanks to iiCarlyy, they got it screwed up. >:( It's actually May 9th (on a saturday) at 8 pm. It's a one-hour special!!! :D Since I have a google account, another GREAT program (besides blogger) they have is called Google Alerts. I just type in a name or whatever, and I get the latest scoop about it. So I put the whole iCarly cast, iCarly, Seddie, and Creddie on there. So whenever I get an update, I will post it here on my site!!! Oh, yeah. The creator of iCarly has a youtube!!! I just noticed it when I was playing around on his site. (no, he doesn't have a facebook or myspace YET. just a twitter and youtube) here's his youtube sccount:
www.youtube.com/DanWarp

Well, gotta go!!!!!!
Bye!!!

P.S. Dan needs YOUR help to find out what he should get for Miranda's 16th b-day. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment