Thursday, February 26, 2009

a cute seddie moment and NEW iCarly movie! :P


Hello, peoples!!!! :P So I was looking at the pics with Fred on iCarly on iCarly.com, and I saw a REALLY cute seddie moment. (You all know how much I LOVE seddie)

Here's the pic: (it's up there!)

Ok, so as you can see, FREDDIE AND SAM ARE RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!! AND they are putting their arms around each other!!!! AWWWWWW!!!!!!

Later!
-Sami

P.S. There is a new iCarly movie coming out Saturday, March 7th, 2009!!!!! I will find the description and put it on as soon as I can!!!!!!

P.P.S.

e-mail me your questions about iCarly!!! I only need 3 or more!!!!!!!!

samigrl1234@gmail.com

OR put it in the comments box with your name, age, and state!!!!! :)

P.P.P.S. I am really into this emotion: xD! I love it!!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment