Wednesday, February 11, 2009

iCarly Q and A segment coming up!!!

Hey, guys!!! Sami here! :) I am doing an iCarly question and answers segment in a couple weeks. So go to my website www.icarlyfans101.blogspot.com (which you are on right now) and in the comments box, put the question. ANYTHING about iCarly, or the cast of iCarly. OR you could e-mail me at samigrl1234@gmail.com with the subject "iCarly Q and A". I will not store your e-mail unless you give me permission to. Just say this in the e-mail:

Hi, my name is _________________________
insert first name here

and I am from ________________________. Here is my question(s):
insert state here


____________________________________________________________
insert question(s) here.

My goal is to get AT LEAST (which means or more) 5 questions. So ask your grandparents, your grandparent's grandparents, your moms, dad, hobos, your friends, and/or people that LOVE iCarly!!!!!!

seeya later, alligators!!!

-Sami :)

No comments:

Post a Comment