Sunday, March 22, 2009

Info on iGirly Sam

Hey!!!! So..... I was looking up Jennette McCurdy to see if her True Jackson VP episode aired yet (it hasn't) :( and I found info about iGirly Sam.
Here it is:

SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!

Original Air Date:
4 April 2009 (Season 2, Episode 13)
Plot:
Carly gives Sam a makeover when she develops a crush on a boy at school who only likes girly-girls. Somewhat similarly, Spencer thinks a girl only likes him because of a tuxedo.

Guy Sam likes:
(Does not say, but Mr. Stern, the rotten teacher that gave Sam detention on the episode iGot Detention is gonna be in it.) I think his name is Jocelyn. I am unsure about this.

Bye!!!!!! My birthday is tomorrow!!!!! AHHHHH! :) :)

Sami

P.S. I saw iWant my website back last night!!!! it was SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment