Monday, March 30, 2009

Reuben-Ese

Hey!!! If you remember the episode iWin a date, you might remember the weird gut Reuben who made up his OWN language called Reuben-ese. Here are a couple of phrases in reuben-ese:

Hello. How are you today?
'Sup soda bottle nose. Are your roosters dancin'?

I'm fine. Thank you.
You can't drink two jars of applesauce if you don't lift the guard dog.

I think you are cute.
Wow, you can make a dog bark faster than a fish can climb a tree.

I think you are gross.
You've got ointment all over your bumble berry.

I can't finish this enormous piece of cheesecake.
Ya might as well tie a knot around two kangaroos, know what I'm saying?

No
Does a six-finger chimpanzee eat cardboard nuggets for breakfast?

Yes
Does neon spaghetti take a sandwich ride down to the polo field?

I ate too much.
Ugh, I've got more pigs in a blanket than hobos have sideburns.

I would like to go on a double date with you and your friend.
I'm ready to hang my socks on the monkey parade.

Please, calm down.
You don't need bubble-wrap to know when it's chowder time.

Good bye.
See ya at the ketchup factory, Bubbleface.

Make your OWN language and send it to me at samigrl1234@gmail.com

I will try to make a contest. So, look out for that!

Bye!
-Sami


3 comments:

  1. Well, since cantaloupes tan beneath blind monkeys, the sirens shall cry the cursed chant of doom

    ReplyDelete
  2. French male pickles give birth to purple chihuahuas that speak Japanese and drink radio-active waste while the clone trooper is dividing fractions and eating potato salad during story time with Megan Fox when they're in a Recreational Vehicle that's painted purple and yellow polka dots that has a pink bear that has assburgers syndrome farting the alphabet but the he\she bear "accidently" poops on the letter 7 and screams: " I'm Jack Black in a new Cadillac but everybody knows how to show the foe how to eat asian darts covered in mayo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cant drive a truck if the toilets running.
    A response to "Why were you late?"

    Sometimes you gotta juice the squid to ice the cake
    "Don't be nervous, just have fun!"

    ReplyDelete