Friday, April 3, 2009

CODY WATERS. :( and contest

Hey. I am here to tell you about Cody Waters.
If you read Jennette's blog, she tells you about this 9 year old with brain cancer.

FEBUARY 2009 when we first learned about Cody:
To start off this blog, I wanna say HELLO to my awesome friends Claire, Cody, and Joshua from St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital and CHOC. I was recently able to spend time with all three of them separately and I marvel at their valiant bravery! Claire is 4, Cody is 9, and I believe Joshua is 12… I can honestly say that we all - no matter what age we are - could learn a lesson from these three kids, whose bright attitudes not only never falter, but also manage to rub off on anyone and everyone who meets them.

MARCH 2009: (the last of Cody)
This is something I never wanted to have to tell you… I know you all loved little Cody Waters and sent him such inspirational, heart-felt messages. These messages were much-appreciated by the entire Waters family, especially Cody. I printed out all of your comments and Elizabeth (my sister-in-law), my mom, and myself put them into a special book so that Cody could look over the words of encouragement whenever he needed to. I visited the home of the Waters family a few times, and Cody had his book with all of your comments in it - right at the foot of his bed. He had clearly been finding strength and joy from reading your kind words. Cody passed away on March 14th, 2009. I know he is now in a better place, feeling no pain, but I miss him so, so much. I loved Cody with all my heart, and even though he may not be here on earth anymore, my love is still as strong.

If you would take 3 minutes of your time to write a message to the Water's family, Jennette and I would be very, very thankful.
Thank you.

Here is a video I put together!
All about it.


And here is what you have to do for the contest:

You have to E-MAIL IT TO ME!
(samigrl1234@gmail.com)
I WILL NOT KEEP YOUR E-MAIL.
I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW. I'M ONLY 12.

Here are the rules:
NO CHEATING.
must be sent to samigrl1234@gmail.com OR cprox12345@yahoo.com
DEADLINE IS 4/15/2009
Here is the question. First one to answer is the winner.

When was Miranda 1st discovered to be a star?

EXAMPLE:
Miranda became a star by.........

Bye everyone!
Good luck!!!

To learn more about Cody, go to www.thecodywatersfoundation.com

-Sami

No comments:

Post a Comment