Wednesday, April 22, 2009

CREDDIE NEWZ! and MIRANDA NEWZ! :)

Hey!! On my last blog, I promised you guys I would put more creddie and things OTHER than just nathan and jennette. Well, I'm gonna start that promise RIGHT NOW! I was on youtube, and I saw CREDDIE KISS!!! Here is the description:
Carly Shay and Freddie Benson probably make out on the set of iCarly. This pic has been posted by Dan Schneider on April 10th, 2009. He tell us; EPIC PIC! But don't jump to conclusions people! It MIGHT or MIGHT NOT indicate what you THINK it indicates ;)

Miranda Cosgrove plays the role of Carly, Nathan Kress plays Freddie. The couple is well known as Creddie. Though, more people like the couple Seddie (Sam and Freddie), Dan has chosen for this couple.

What do you think about it? Please discuss!
More pics: http://twitter.com/DanWarp

Here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPiiOSEkHvU

AND I was at Sam's Club the other day and I was looking at the new Now 30. And GUESS what it said on there on #12 on the top 20 list on now 30? No, not Miss Independent by Ne-Yo. No, not Crush by David Archuleta. But, ABOUT YOU NOW- MIRANDA COSGROVE!!!! :) :) :) :) Congrats, Miranda!!! New episode on Wednesday (Earth Day, today) at 8. Sorry it's late. Bye!!!
-Sami

No comments:

Post a Comment